If powered equipment is started up while it's being serviced, the person who is working on the equipment can suffer serious injuries… even be killed. The policies and procedures included in OSHA's Lock-Out/Tag-Out Standard help to prevent incidents like these from occurring.
Schoolcraft Publishing's Lock-Out/Tag-Out training products were created specifically to provide employees with the information they need to avoid energy-related hazards, while at the same time helping employers meet OSHA training requirements.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The need for an energy control program.
- Lock-out/tag-out devices and how to use them.
- How to release stored energy.
- Special lock-out/tag-out situations.
- Working with electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Lock-out/tag-out release procedures.
- and more.
Item #: V0002899EO
Run Time: 21 Minutes
Spanish Version Available: Yes
- DVD Preview
- Related DVDs