OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers, Supervisors, and Employees
Help managers and supervisors meet the updated recordkeeping requirements of the OSHA regulation 29 CFR Part 1904. These products provide the information needed by workers at all levels to help a facility comply with OSHA's revised regulation, and allow an organization to quickly identify and eliminate repetitive hazard situations.
This product includes two videotape/DVD training programs, "OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors" and "OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees", that cover the details of the regulation's requirements, show actual workplace incidents demonstrating what each level of employee's responsibilities are in documenting and reporting recordable accidents, and review the information that they need to provide.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
- Revisions in the regulation and why recordkeeping is important.
- Which recordkeeping requirements apply to specific work environments.
- Using the new recordkeeping forms.
- Definitions and examples of work-related illnesses and injuries.
- Information employees should provide about an incident situation.
- "Recordable incident" scenario.
- and more.
Item #: V0002499EO
Run Time: 37 Minutes
Spanish Version Available: Yes
- Related DVDs