Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities
Every year more than a million fire emergencies are reported in the U.S., with over 5,000 of them taking place in healthcare facilities. They cause injuries, deaths and more than $45 million in damage.
Schoolcraft Publishing's "Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities" training products look at the fire hazards that can be encountered in healthcare environments, discuss how fires can be prevented, and explain what employees should do in case a fire emergency occurs in their workplace.
Topics covered in these products include:
- How fires burn.
- The four most common classes of fires.
- Dealing with a fire emergency.
- Patient safety and evacuation procedures.
- Fire hazards in healthcare environments.
- Controlling electrical hazards.
- and more.
Item #: V0002939EM
Run Time: 18 Minutes
Spanish Version Available: Yes
- DVD Preview
- Related DVDs