Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention
Good safety housekeeping can significantly reduce accidents and injuries in any type of work environment. By developing good safety habits, and by being aware of their work environment and any hazards associated with it, employees can help to create a much safer workplace.
Schoolcraft Publishing's training products on "Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention" demonstrate to employees how to prevent workplace accidents by paying attention to safety housekeeping considerations.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Developing a good "safety attitude".
- Maintaining your work environment.
- Using tools and equipment.
- Hazardous materials: recognition and storage.
- Hazardous materials: spill clean-up and disposal.
- Personal protective equipment.
- and more.
Item #: V0002789EM
Run Time: 15 Minutes
Spanish Version Available: Yes
- DVD Preview
- Related DVDs