Safety Awareness for New Employees
Starting a new job always gives people plenty to think about, but there's something very important they need to focus on from the start... workplace safety. Workplace safety means thinking safety first on their first day on the job, and every day thereafter.
Schoolcraft Publishing's training products on "Safety Awareness for New Employees" training addresses many of the most important safety issues confronting employees across a range of industries. Content is divided into concise chapters that look at commonly encountered workplace hazards, and how you can protect yourself from them, so new hires can start working safely right away.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Slips, trips and falls and good housekeeping.
- Industrial ergonomics.
- Using hand and power tools and powered machinery safely.
- Forklift safety.
- Electrical safety and lock-out/tag-out.
- Hazard communication and personal protective equipment.
- Fire prevention and emergency procedures.
- Health emergencies, first aid and bloodborne pathogens.
Item #: V0002509EM
Run Time: 34 Minutes
Spanish Version Available: No
- DVD Preview
- Related DVDs